Maintenance/TPM Manager – San Francisco Area
This role will be able to source, coordinate, supervise, document, and follow up on: packaging and manufacturing equipment, compliance programs, and equipment maintenance, and capital projects to improve safety, quality, and productivity as measured by this company. Must be able to manage and communicate project details to ensure that all projects are completed on agreed timelines within planned budgets. As a member of management, be willing to work in a team environment and assist in decision making to improve the success of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Willing to demonstrate the key values of the company: Integrity, Continuous Improvement, Commitment to be Creative, Desire to Succeed, Open Communication, Mutual Respect, and Have Fun
- Project a professional image and organized working environment
- Develop and implement PM and TPM metrics around all manufacturing equipment
- Use TPM tools and metrics, such as FMECAs and OEEs, to establish effective maintenance plans.
- Maintain the attitude and the willingness of a service department
- Complete all documentation required to create plant and equipment history
- Direct, train, hold accountable, and supervise the maintenance department
- Use TPM tools and metrics, such as FMECAs, OEEs to establish effective maintenance plans.
- Establish and maintain open communication with Director of Engineering, as well as other Department Managers.
- Maintain a plant preventive maintenance program for all manufacturing equipment and move towards a predictive maintenance program
- Willing to assist other maintenance personnel in completing tasks concerning the facility and or equipment
- Responsible for safety as it relates to the maintenance department, including but not limited to: Proper use of all tools and materials. Proper use of any guards for tools and machinery. Proper use of clothing and safety equipment, including lockout/tag-out procedures
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 10+ years’ leadership or roles of increasing responsibility
- 5+ year in supervisory experience of industrial mechanics/electricians
- Experience with High Speed Packaging equipment
- Six Sigma/Lean Manufacturing Certifications preferred
- Experience with TPM implementations – maintenance program turnarounds/transformation
- Knowledge of federal/state regulations relative to the food industry and general manufacturing
- Advanced leadership skills in motivating and creating a strong, winning team
For More Information Please Contact:
Tim Healy 781-837-0987
Vice President email@example.com
Resource, Inc. www.tchresource.com