Must have Food & Beverage Experience
This food manufacturing organization is making substantial capital investments to support their growth – lots of improvements underway. You’ll be joining a team in the developmental stages and have the challenge of building your group and contributing to the company’s progress and success.
Your Path to Success:
- Learn the organization’s rhythms and needs – then develop a comprehensive and best-practices vision and quantifiable plan for Warehouse Operations’ success – immediate and long-term.
- Engage your team and create processes and SOPs which support your vision and drive achievement.
- Create and implement a program to strengthen the warehouse team through mentoring, education, training, coaching.
- Develop standards and KPIs which you use to measure and publish your team’s growth, efficiency, and accomplishments.
- Establish and attain goals for achieving high scores for GMPs and food safety in all aspects of warehouse operations.
Does this sound like you?
- Have experience with, and enjoy, the responsibility for successfully strategizing, planning, budgeting, and implementing.
- Understand that customer service is internal as well as external and participate cross-functionally to prioritize and achieve company objectives.
- Like setting and achieving goals and leading, training, and coaching your team to success.
Your background probably includes:
- BS in business, operations, supply chain, or equivalent business experience
- Hands-on accomplishments and understanding of WMS
- Several years of food and beverage – dry and refrigerated
- Leadership, flexibility, communication, and interpersonal skills
For More Information Please Contact:
Bob Hurley Office: 781-834-4971
Executive Recruiter Mobile: 617-908-2248