Are you a high impact Supervisor just waiting for your Manager to retire? But ready now for your next challenging growth opportunity?
Our client is looking for a Manger who is ready and eager to lead their 10-member Quality Team in a two-shift food manufacturing facility. This well-known company is making substantial capital investments to support business growth and is looking for someone who can “leave footprints” in their organization.Stop reading here if you enjoy maintaining status quo!The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop strong cross-functional and cross-shift ties, enhance all aspects of the quality process, train and educate all of the teams, and lead their facility and product quality to certified world-class levels.
You most likely:
- Demonstrate leadership within your group and cross-functionally.
- Possess deep knowledge and have been a key contributor to successful GMP HACCP SQF GFSI Pest Control Organic Kosher Sanitation programs.
- Have product testing experience in microbiological, physical, and chemical characteristics.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Welcome the opportunity to work with co-packers, auditors, and regulatory agencies.
- Respect, maintain and improve documentation: SOPs Specifications
- Enjoy making recommendations for creating or enhancing products and processes through capability studies and experiments.
- Understand and use mathematical tools such as frequency distribution, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
Your toolkit probably includes:
- B.S. – preferably in Food Science
- Substantial food manufacturing expertise
- Demonstrated leadership experience