Our client is a local, family-owned third-party logistics provider. They are customer focused and results driven. Always looking to provide outstanding service to their client while consistently innovating to keep up with ever-changing client supply chain needs. They have been incredibly successful in their 60+ year history because their focus is on building long-term meaningful relationships with their customers. They have developed a reputation for being more responsive and solutions-oriented than any of their competitors. To this end, they have engaged Resource Executive Search to find and recruit an IT Senior Manager for their Corporate Headquarters.
We are looking for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs and work with outside developers to write and manage crucial technology updates.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data c management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
If Interested Please Contact:
Resource Executive Search
(781) 837-0417 (O)